Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Who draws



I thought I'd liven up the page a little with this smiling photo of me from 1994.
I was 33. Now I'm 44.
I'll have to dig out a photo of me when I was 22 and 11, since this blog is my shrine to me and I like those kind of numbers.
My hair has gotten longer--then shorter--and my glasses have gotten smaller, but otherwise, I look pretty much the same.
A friend took this photo of me at the 20th (?) anniversary street celebration of Antigone Books in Tucson, Arizona, on 4th Av. Barbara Kingsolver and Leslie Marmon Silko were among the special guest speaker/readers that night.

Yet the question remains: Who is doing the drawing?
Raise your hand if you know the answer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi nicole

you are a beautiful and radiant woman

it's nice to put a face to the name

k.

Nicole Raisin Stern said...


I know that adults aren't sposed to respond with an "I know" to such compliments, but, that's what I thought... Thank you. ~N