Wednesday, September 21, 2005

what i ate today





















My first meal today was lunch. I ate an open face melted brie sandwich on toasted caraway rye bread with stone ground mustard, red onion, fresh basil, and heirloom tomatoes; a bowl of steamed Chinese brocolli with apple cider vinegar & olive oil; an avocado half sprinkled with soy sauce; and yummy matcha iri genmaicha (green tea) direct from Japan via my friend Chi.

After lunch I ate a few small squares of organic dark chocolate and a nectarine.
















For dinner I ate Thai Kitchen brand instant noodles that take 3 minutes to cook, chile & lime flavor. I added sliced shiitake mushrooms, tofu cubes, green onion, and a few fresh basil leaves for a yummy, simple meal.

**Oh--and I didn't eat the fly that's sitting on one of the bottom tomato slices.

No comments: