Thursday, September 01, 2005

What we're eating


Nicole: rice with black sesame seeds and an umeboshi; miso soup with wakame seaweed, green onions, and a few drops of toasted sesame oil; bowl of steamed Lacinto kale & red chard with oilive oil and apple cider vinegar; chilled slices of tofu drizzled with soy sauce and freshly grated ginger; sencha green tea.








Yuki: lamb & rice dry dog food with two spoonfuls of moist lamb & rice; water.














Jesse: ocean fish & salmon canned cat food with dried salmon cat food. Yum yum.

























Hummingbird: Five-to-one mix of water & white granulated sugar; nectar from assorted native plants.

1 comment:

Fuzz said...

Hi Nicole, now I can leave comments for you! Cool to see the pictures of your ride in Tucson, tuscon? It looks funny on my computer. Those pictures make it interesting, even if they seem to you of mundane things like the view down from the bike handles. Japan is good. typhoon brought some wind but took the humidity away. Your picture of Japanese meal reminded me of the bento I had for lunch today at the university cafe. oishikatta desu. I'll teach my first class on friday. I'll keep in touch, Jeff