Sunday, August 28, 2005

From the Tao Te Ching





















Each day a dashboard widget on my desktop displays some lines from Stephen Mitchell's translation of the Tao Te Ching, The Book of The Way. I made these miniature enso with pretend little hanko to go with today's daily Tao.
Click on the illustration for a larger view. The shadowy square shape you see in the upper right hand corner is the logo of The University of Arizona bleeding through. It's a red square with the words, Extended University, in black underneath.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Nicole,

I have so much enjoyed reading your blog entries and getting to know you on a whole new level.

Thank you for sharing your blog with me.

Sorry I have been rather out of touch the past month. It hasn't been the time of my life.

Love always,
Danielle

Nana said...

Oh, I forgot, this one is one of my favorites so far. I have never really thought much about the container-space issue....

Nicole Raisin Stern said...

That's a nice photo of you, Danielle. Looks like your infront of the MIIS library? Maybe on graduation day (you're smiling)? I'll email you.